ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: IMPORTANT Call for Consensus on text for Public Comment

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: IMPORTANT Call for Consensus on text for Public Comment
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:19:55 -0800 (PST)

I think the preference would be for it to run BEFORE Nairobi, but I want to
make sure that we follow standard operating procedure.  What is the normal
timeline for public comments?  I have copied in the team so that Cheryl can
speak to this too b/c I know this is an important issue for ALAC.
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx