ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Draft announcement for review

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Draft announcement for review
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:11:41 -0800 (PST)

Marika:

This looks good to me.  The only "fly in the oinment" is that my company will
not allow me to attend the meeting in Nairobi due to the increased security
concerns.  Therefore, the public meeitng we had hoped to schedule may have to
be reworked or cancelled.  Perhaps that Board will move the meeting tomorrow
and this will not be an issue, but if Nairobi remains the venue, I will
definitely not be in attendance.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx