ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Final call - Updated Working Group Guidelines + announcement posted for review

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Final call - Updated Working Group Guidelines + announcement posted for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:38:08 -0800

Dear All,

Following our meeting yesterday, please find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) the updated
version of the Working Group Guidelines. You’ll find both a track changes and
clean version for your review, as well as the proposed announcement for the
public comment period.

Please provide any final edits / comments by COB Wednesday 3 February at the
latest. We are planning to open the public comment period for 45 days on Friday
5 February.

FYI in relation to Nairobi, as discussed yesterday, there will be no meeting
scheduled with the PPSC. There will be a 1 hour open session, if possible on
Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, to allow for community discussion and input on
the Working Group Guidelines. As soon as I have further details on the likely
time / day for this meeting, I will let you know.

With best regards,

Marika