ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed date for next meeting + summary of public comments published

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed date for next meeting + summary of public comments published
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:44:59 -0700

Dear All,

Please note that the summary and analysis of the public comments received has
now been published (see
http://forum.icann.org/lists/working-group-guidelines/msg00005.html). For our
next meeting, you will also find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) the complete
submissions received from the 5 contributors so that these can be reviewed and
discussed in detail as many specific suggestions for changes were included that
were difficult to summarize.

My proposal would be to restart our meetings next Wednesday 31 March at 18.00
UTC (the regular time) unless there are objections. Please share your feedback
with the mailing list.

Thanks,

Marika