ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated GNSO WG Guidelines posted on wiki for review

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated GNSO WG Guidelines posted on wiki for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 05:35:38 -0700

Dear All,

Following our call last week, please find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) an updated
version of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines that includes the notes from the
last meeting and edits agreed upon. In addition, this version incorporates the
latest version of the SOI/DOI templates as developed by the OSC WT as well as
some other minor edits to mark the move towards a ‘final’ version of the GNSO
Working Group Guidelines.

Following this email, I will send out the comments related to section 3 for
discussion on the mailing list ahead of the next call on Wednesday 12 May at
18.00 UTC.

With best regards,

Marika