ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback requested - Section 6.1.2. Transparency and Openness

• To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback requested - Section 6.1.2. Transparency and Openness
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:29:22 -0700

It should be prospective - the danger of spell checker algorithms I guess.

I do not have the examples in front of me to make a comment right now.

Marika Konings wrote:

*6.1.2.    Transparency and Openness
All GNSO Working Groups are expected to operate under the principles of transparency and openness, which means, /inter alia/, that mailing lists are publicly archived, meetings are normally recorded and/or transcribed, and SOIs are required from Working Group participants. It is important that perspective Working Group members are made aware of these principles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Comments:
CG: Should the word ‘perspective’ in the last sentence be ‘prospective’?

INTA: This subsection reiterates ICANN’s goals by stating that all WGs are expected to operate under the principles of transparency and openness, followed by a few examples that do not necessarily – on their face – further these principles. The Committee recommends:

· That the subsection be modified to either delete the examples or explain how the examples promote the principles of transparency and openness;

· that the word “perspective” in the second sentence of this subsection should be “prospective.”

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy