ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: [gnso-osc-ops] DOI

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: [gnso-osc-ops] DOI
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:43:31 -0400

Hi,

Actually less hypothetical than I thought.  Writing the DOI convinced me that I
should write the article, and am using the DOI as the introduction to the
article.  So at this point, I am writing an article on ICANN/GNSO policy
processes, their development and implementation and may gain some advantage, or
perhaps disadvantage, since advantage comes in both positive and negative
directions.

More than anything I am exploring the rules we make, the requirements we put on
people and trying to follow them to their logical conclusions.

Cheers,

a.