ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] AD's homework, was Re: [] JSE's homework

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] AD's homework, was Re: [] JSE's homework
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:13:24 -0400

Hi,

What an example you set by doing your homework early.

In any case I have edited the doc you provided and think I covered my
assignments.  Not sure if I was just supposed to edit the comments or actually
take a stab at new text.  I did both.

Issue 1 - section 2.2. page 14-15

Issue 3 - section 3.6, added a version of the text I used in the JAS Final
report, also added some additional content on recommend methods for finding the
correct designation.  Not sure some of what I wrote may not be controversial,
so please be sure to read carefully.  Also added some words on the issue of
someone hiding their identity when they are the force behind a minority opinion.

I think this is what I agreed to work on, though I am have some fuzzy memory of
being asked to do something else and not sure what it might be or whether i
agreed or not (or whether i was fuzzy and evasive in my answer).

cheers,

a.