ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fwd: [] issue of rough or near consensus

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Neuman <jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fwd: [] issue of rough or near consensus
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:04:08 -0800 (PST)

I apologize, but it appears that I missed this morning's call.  I am out of the
office and put 7 AM Mountain Time down as the time, but was just informed by
the operator that the call is done.  Jeff, if you will send me the recording or
minutes, I will be happy to respond by email.

Again, my apologies.

j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx