ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:27:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jeff:

As the IPC representative on the PPSC, I would like to submit the following:

1.  Yes, I support the Working Group Guidelines as prepared by the WGWT and
slightly revised by the PPSC.

2.  I believe that the GNSO should follow its normal procedures with regard to
implementing this type of policy/procedure and I support recommending a public
comment period on the new Guidelines.

J. Scott Evans
Intellectual Property Constituency

j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx