ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:47:26 +0000

Dear Avri and all,

Thanks for this - I totally agree with the agenda. Would it be possible to also
add and have a short chat on the two separate teams that are included within
PPSC?
"Initial PPSC Teams
PDP Team: This team will be responsible for reviewing the existing PDP in the
bylaws and recommending changes to the bylaws to the community and Council
based on an open community WG approach to the deliberative process.
Working Group Team: This team will be responsible for making recommendations
concerning processes and methods involved for the new WG model, including
suggestions for transition to the new model."

Thanks

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis

Lecturer in IT&T Law, Panellist,
Chair Membership Committee,
Global Internet Governance Academic Network,
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
141 St James Road,
Glasgow G4 0LT.