ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC

  • To: gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:29:27 -0700

All, I may not be able to join the call today but would like to
contribute the following regarding Avri's questions/agenda:

> * Choose a chair - any nominees? volunteers?

If Jeff Neuman is willing, I'd like to nominate him.

> * Decide what to do next

I think the process for forming the two working teams needs to be
determined. I'd like to consider the possibility of forming those teams
from among the PPSC members, perhaps augmenting with others who may be
interested. I think finding additional volunteers will be a stretch for
some constituencies, some on the PPSC (including myself) have already
expressed interest in also participating on one of the teams, and
creating two subgroups from among the PPSC may result in a more
efficient process. Of course, if there are others who would like to
participate, that's fine. But the core fo the teams would be PPSC
members.

Tim