ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Tentative agenda for 24 Nov 20 UTC
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:24:56 +0000

I would also like to support Tim¹s suggestion for forming the new teams and
also stress out (as Avri said) that we strongly encourage the participation
of other people, ensuring this way diversity and inclusiveness. I would also
like to put myself forward for a place in the Working Group and support
Jeff¹s nomination.

Regards

Konstantinos

--