ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] FW: OSC & PPSC Work Invitation

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] FW: OSC & PPSC Work Invitation
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:28:27 -0500

Hi,

[just waking up from my end of year slumber]

looks fine to me.

btw, do we have a next meeting scheduled? have i missed/ignored a scheduling exercise?

thanks

a.

On 30 Dec 2008, at 14:07, Neuman, Jeff wrote

All,

Please see the note below from Chuck on the invitation for members of the work teams. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.