<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-ppsc] FW: OSC & PPSC Work Invitation

• To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] FW: OSC & PPSC Work Invitation
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:28:27 -0500

Hi,

[just waking up from my end of year slumber]

looks fine to me.

btw, do we have a next meeting scheduled? have i missed/ignored a scheduling exercise?

thanks

a.

On 30 Dec 2008, at 14:07, Neuman, Jeff wrote

All,

Please see the note below from Chuck on the invitation for members of the work teams. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:58 PM
To: Neuman, Jeff
Cc: Avri Doria; Liz Gasster; Robert Hoggarth
Subject: OSC & PPSC Work Invitation

Jeff,

The attached draft invitation for volunteers for GNSO Improvement work teams was distributed to the OSC list on 22 December and the only comment received was a supportive one, so I believe it is ready to go from our perspective. Please feel free to distribute it to the PPSC if that has not already been done.

It would be excellent if this could be distributed to the broader community ASAP so please let me know when it is okay to send it from the PPSC's perspective. I wanted to include Jay Scott on this message but I couldn't find his email address.

Chuck

<GNSO Improvement Work Teams Invite Draft 22Dec08 with (FINAL RBKBv1) with Gomes edits.doc>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy