Re: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON PPSC CHARTER
- To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON PPSC CHARTER
- From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:36:32 -0800 (PST)
I hereby support the poposed PPSC Charter as agreed upon in the PPSC call of
January 7, 2009 and as shown on the PPSC Twiki as of January 12, 2009.
J. Scott Evans
j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.
| evansj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | 408.349.1385
From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:04:11 AM
Subject: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON PPSC CHARTER
As discussed at our meeting on Jan 7th, please find the latest version of the
PPSC Charter (which was also the same one as listed in Liz’s earlier e-mail) at
This is a call only on the PPSC charter and not the 2 work team charters.
In accordance with the rules we established, all “members” of the PPSC should
indicate your support (or non-support) for the charter which will need to be
sent to the GNSO Council at least 7 days prior to their next meeting on the
28th. “Members” indicate their support through the Members’ primary
representative. In the event the primary representative is unable to respond
to the consensus call, then the “alternate” should respond.
The “Members” are:
* BC: Mike Rodenbaugh, Zahid Jamil (alternate)
* IPC: J. Scott Evans (alternate Chair), Ute Decker (alternate)
* ISPC: Greg Ruth, Tony Harris (alternate)
* NCUC: Konstantinos Komaitis, Gabriel Piniero (alternate)
* RyC: Jeff Neuman (Chair), Catherine Sigmar (alternate)
* RC: Tim Ruiz, Tom Keller (alternate)
* NCA: Avri Doria, Olga Cavalli (alternate)
* GNSO Council (v-)chair: Avri Doria, Chuck Gomes (alternate)
Please remember that all PPSC decisions will be made using a “full consensus of
the members” process which means that all members (through their primary
representatives) must indicate positive support.
I will start the consensus call indicating my support for the PPSC charter.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.:NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ]+1 571 434 5772[ M ]+1 202 549 5079 [ F ]+1 703 738-7965 [ E
]jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx [ W ]www.neustar.biz
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.