ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON PPSC CHARTER

  • To: <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON PPSC CHARTER
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:30:02 -0500

Thanks.

Liz/Avri - Can you please send around the final version of the charter
to submit to the Council?

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.