ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON INTERIM CHAIRS FOR WORK TEAMS - PLEASE RESPOND

  • To: <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON INTERIM CHAIRS FOR WORK TEAMS - PLEASE RESPOND
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:15:16 -0800

Ok by me, thanks.

  _____

From: owner-gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Greg Ruth
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:42 AM
To: Neuman, Jeff; gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON INTERIM CHAIRS FOR WORK TEAMS -
PLEASE RESPOND

I agree.

Greg

  _____

From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:58:18 PM
PLEASE RESPOND

All,

As discussed at our meeting today, we are issuing a consensus call on
selecting J. Scott Evans as the Interim Chair of the Working Group Work Team
and Jeff Neuman as the Interim Chair of the PDP Work Team until such time
that the Work Teams are fully constituted and can appoint their own chairs.

Please remember that all PPSC decisions are made using a "full consensus of
the members" process which means that all members (through their primary
representatives) must indicate their support for the consensus call to be
carried.

I will start the consensus call indicating my support for the Interim
Chairs.

The sooner everyone responds, the sooner we can get the work underway.

Thanks!

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

  _____

use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and
delete the original message.