ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON WORK TEAM CHARTERS AND RULES

  • To: <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] CONSENSUS CALL ON WORK TEAM CHARTERS AND RULES
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:21:00 -0500

Thanks for the explanation.  Sorry to be a pest, but can I assume that
the only issue you have with the charters then is related to the
incorporation of the work team rules.  I want to make sure I have a full
list of the issues remaining.

We look forward to seeing your response and if we cannot resolve prior
to next Wednesday on e-mail, we will keep the call as scheduled.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.