ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:01:27 -0500

Perhaps vote was the wrong word, but in order to measure consensus, I
need to know which one of you speaks for the BC and according to your
note, you have answered that questions.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.