ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] For your review - PPSC List of Issues

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] For your review - PPSC List of Issues
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen no comments on the list that had any suggestions or revisions.  I
was under the impression that today's call was just a placeholder in case we
needed to have discussion over revisions.  If everyone is comfortable with the
draft, I say we forego today's schedule call and move forward.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx