ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] DOODLE / PPSC Conference Call

  • To: Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] DOODLE / PPSC Conference Call
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:00:53 -0700

The dates suggested are just a couple days before most of us head to
Cartagena, I leave on the 2nd. So if we don't get a really good turn out
on the doodle poll I would prefer not to do it. I think we are close to
finishing this up but the few issues left are important enough that all
on the steering committee should have a chance to chime in on them.

Tim