ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines

  • To: PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear All:

I apologize for the delay in getting this back to you.  I have attached a Word
document containing my suggested revisions to the 2 sections we discussed in
our call on December 1, 2010.  Please let me have your feedback.

J. Scott
j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx