ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines

  • To: gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:22:18 -0500

Dear Jeff,

I just do not remember a consensus call where everyone agreed.  A call with few
members (how many PPSc members here on the call?) does not count as a consensus
in my understanding of the PPSC requirements for full and active  consensus.
So I am trying to understand whether proper procedure was followed or whether
you have decided to just declare consensus.  If you are declaring it, then I am
challenging you to prove it.  I believe it is critical that a committee
responsible for defining policy and procedures follow its own policies and
procedures meticulously .

a.