ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines

  • To: "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:02:31 -0500

All,

Please find enclosed the final clean Working Group Work Team Final Report (and
redline) that incorporates all of the changes agreed to by the PPSC.  There
have been some updates to the background section to reflect the current state
of the document.

I would like to have affirmative responses from one person from each of the
constituencies/stakeholder groups of the PPSC by no later than December 20th,
2010 to the following questions:

1.  Do you accept this report to be final and ready to be transmitted to the
GNSO Council?
2.  Do you believe we should recommend to the GNSO Council that they commence a
public comment period prior to acting on the recommendations contained within
the report?

Although the ALAC does not have a formal "vote", I still would like to note the
view of the ALAC representative to the Council when communicating the report.
Below is a list of members.  As I am the Registry representative, and also the
Chair, I would normally delegate the "vote" to my alternate.  Unfortunately, my
alternate is no longer active.  I will therefore see advice from our registry
rep on the Working Group work team (Caroline Greer) and make sure she is
comfortable in communicating the registry response.

Thanks.
Current Members (updated 18 March 2010):
Organization

Primary

Alternate

Other

BC

Mike Rodenbaugh

Zahid Jamil

IPC

J. Scott Evans (alternate Chair)

Steve Metalitz

ISPC

Tony Harris

Tony Holmes

NCSG

Gabriel Pineiro

Konstantinos Komaitis

Avri Doria

RySG

Jeff Neuman (Chair)

Catherine Sigmar

RrSG

Tim Ruiz

Tom Keller

NCA

Olga Cavalli (GNSO Council Vice-Chair)

GNSO Council

Chuck Gomes (GNSO Council Chair)

Stephane van Gelder (GNSO Council Vice-Chair)

Other Participants in the PPSC:
Liaison

Primary

Alternate

ALAC

Alan Greenberg

Cheryl Langdon-Orr

GAC

Bertrand de la Chappelle

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.