ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] Please confirm - availability for PPSC - PDP-WT meeting in SFO

  • To: "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] Please confirm - availability for PPSC - PDP-WT meeting in SFO
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 00:19:32 -0800

Dear members of the PPSC and PDP-WT,

We are currently planning for the ICANN meeting in San Francisco and would like
to schedule a meeting of the PPSC as well as the PDP-WT. The time / day that
has been suggested is Saturday 12 March from 10.30 – 12.00 local time (time to
be divided between PPSC and PDP-WT). Could you please let me know if you are
not available on Saturday at the proposed time? Remote participation facilities
will be available.

Thanks,

Marika