ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 27 February - GNSO Working Group to Protect the Rights of Others (PRO) teleconference

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 27 February - GNSO Working Group to Protect the Rights of Others (PRO) teleconference
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:39:48 -0500

All,

Set forth below is the agenda for our 27 February teleconference.

I. Roll

II.  Appoint Vice Chair

III.  Identify Work to be Completed by Lisbon Meeting

IV.  WG Resource List

V.  TLDs

        A.  Identify TLDs to be considered
        B.  Allocate WG member responsibility for each
        C.  Set format and guidelines for mechanism summaries

VI.     Identify and (to extent possible) Define Terms Essential to
Mechanism Summaries

VII.    Discuss Mechanism for Obtaining Expert Contributions

-*-

I recognize that we may not complete all agenda items, but would rather
that we have the opportunity to think ahead.

Please feel free to circulate before the meeting suggestions for (a)
materials/documents to be included in the resource list; and (b) terms
to be defined and definitions you would like to discuss.

I look forward to talking with everyone on Tuesday.

Sincerely yours,
Kristina

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that
this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this
e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.