ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] PRO WG Meeting Summary - 6 March Teleconference

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] PRO WG Meeting Summary - 6 March Teleconference
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:41:25 +0100

Hi Kristina

Thanks very much for the notes.

One thing that struck me that needed to be done was to ensure that we have a diverse participant group -- let's try to get those constituencies who haven't yet participated to attend in Lisbon.

Let me know if you need anything prepared prior to the meeting in Lisbon -- we are doing a comprehensive document pack for distribution to all attendees.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor