ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Fwd: RN-WG Questions: Report detail

  • To: gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Fwd: RN-WG Questions: Report detail
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:26:44 +0100

Colleagues

Please look at section below that refers to...

Registry Specific Names: Is the group suggesting that existing registries should be subject to "defensive registrations" and have to go through a UDRP to have a name returned if it were registered by someone else? This recommendation needs further discussion within the PRO group and within the RyC constituency. I will send it to Kristina Rosette for inclusion in the next PRO meeting.

This needs to be considered by this group.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels