ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Suggested Recommendations / Principles

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Suggested Recommendations / Principles
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:13:41 -0400

Tim,

Thank you for posting these recommendations.  They'll be helpful for our
discussions on Monday.

I do have two follow-up questions:

1.  Would you please clarify whose recommendations these are?  Are they
yours in your individual capacity?  In your capacity as Vice Chair of
the Registrar Constituency?  The informal views of the Registrar
Constituency?  The contextual information would be helpful to have.

2.   Would you mind elaborating on the context or circumstances in which
you believe the second recommendation ("gTLD operators should not
presume motives of potential registrants.") should be applicable or that
you intended it to address?    I have a fairly good idea, but I think it
would be helpful to others (and to me if my assumption is wrong).

Many thanks.

Kristina