ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Proposed Principles for discussion

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Proposed Principles for discussion
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:10:46 +0200

Hi Kristina

Many thanks -- my role in the process is to pose questions to ensure full discussion. I also have to be able to "explain" WG discussions to non-expert readers and translate principles into implementation where necessary.

More discussion is needed and that can happen tonight.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels