ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Meeting Summary - 14 May

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Meeting Summary - 14 May
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:10:18 -0400

They were not dismissed out of hand and I take offense at your
assumption that deferral = dismissal.  Because you were not available to
answer questions that may arise while discussing them, I made the
decision that, out of fairness, we should wait until Wednesday in the
hope that you would be available.  Based on your message below, I will
ensure that we discuss and vote on the proposals on Wednesday regardless
of whether you are on the call.