RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries - Registry Contact
- To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries - Registry Contact
- From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:51:21 -0400
Thanks, Tim. Any objection to my adding that in the comments?
From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:51 AM
To: Rosette, Kristina
Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries -
Kristina, the .mobi registry contact (Caroline) provided
information and reviewed the submitted summary.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD
summaries - Registry
From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 15, 2007 10:33 am
Based on my review of the current collection of
summaries, I have listed below those TLDs for which the registry
actually provided information.
(Please let me know if your summary should have been
included in this list.)
If your summary is not listed above and for purposes of
the report, would you please let me know if :
1. You contacted the registry contact (thanks again to
Jeff for the legwork on collecting the contact information), but
received no response;
2. You never sent your summary to the registry; or
3. You received a response and have not posted the list
the revised summary that reflects the response.
If category 2 applies, please let me know and I'll send
it out. I realized last night that the summaries completed by INTA and
IPC members (.aero, .info, .name) were not sent to the registries so
those went out last night.
If category 3 applies, please post your revised summary
to the list not later than 11 PM (EDT) this evening