RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries - Registry Contact
- To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries - Registry Contact
- From: "Smith, Kelly W" <kelly.w.smith@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:54:15 -0700
I posed a question to the .museum registry (MuseDoma) and received no
response. I must admit that I did not send the summary to the registry.
Did you send it or shall I do so now?
From: owner-gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rosette, Kristina
Sent: May 15, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Response requested - TLD summaries - Registry
Based on my review of the current collection of summaries, I have listed
below those TLDs for which the registry actually provided information.
(Please let me know if your summary should have been included in this
If your summary is not listed above and for purposes of the report,
would you please let me know if :
1. You contacted the registry contact (thanks again to Jeff for the
legwork on collecting the contact information), but received no
2. You never sent your summary to the registry; or
3. You received a response and have not posted the list the revised
summary that reflects the response.
If category 2 applies, please let me know and I'll send it out. I
realized last night that the summaries completed by INTA and IPC members
(.aero, .info, .name) were not sent to the registries so those went out
If category 3 applies, please post your revised summary to the list not
later than 11 PM (EDT) this evening