ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Revised Proposals Chart Based on Today's Meeting

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Revised Proposals Chart Based on Today's Meeting
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:39:02 -0700

Avri, I would support that over the current #7.<BR><BR>Tim <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px
solid" webmail="1">-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: Re:
[gnso-pro-wg] Revised Proposals Chart Based on Today's<BR>Meeting<BR>From: Avri
Doria &lt;avri@xxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Date: Tue, May 15, 2007 4:35 pm<BR>To: PRO WG
&lt;gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR><BR><PRE>Hi,

I thought, but perhaps was wrong, that we were approaching an
agreement that would have moved all discussion of pricing out of the
principles and into a section of ancillary issues that perhaps
merited attention in the overall new gTLD process, but were not
driving principles of the PRO policy recommendations.

But perhaps I misunderstood.

a.