ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Another term instead of "Prior Rights"

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Another term instead of "Prior Rights"
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:49:51 -0400

All,

In preparing my recent post, I realized that "Prior Rights" was the term
used by EURid to identify the scope of rights on which participation in
the .eu sunrise could be based.  Do we want to use that?  I have some
concerns that if we do use it the term may be given the broader meaning
even if that's not what we intend.  I haven't had any luck coming up
with anything better.  Any suggestions?

Kristina