ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Proposals Chart

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Proposals Chart
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:42:48 -0400

Thanks for taking the time to post these.  Having said that,

1.  It's too late for us to try to impose this requirement.   The time
to have suggested them was when I first posted the support conventions
last week.  There are people who were on our call Monday who can't be
participating today and it's not fair to them to discount their views
and participation.

2.  Great idea.  I presume that you will take ownership of it or find
others who will.  I've got enough on my plate, thanks.

3.  Excellent idea.  Minority reports are due today, too.