ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg]
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 06:32:34 -0700

Sorry I didn't get this in yesterday. You may simply consider it a
minority report and annex it.&nbsp;Of course,&nbsp;if others on the list wish
to support it I won't object :)</div>
Also, it contains a rewrite of my original six principles, trimming them
down to four. So if you want to exchange with&nbsp;my original priciniples
elsewhere in the report you may, but I don't think it's&nbsp;necessary to do
so.<BR></div>