ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Sub-team task B Representative

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Sub-team task B Representative
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:16:03 -0400

template questions.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further
information.

Sincerely,

Statton

 Statton Hammock
 Sr. Director, Legal & Business Affairs

P 703-668-5515  M 703-624-5031 <http://www.networksolutions.com>
www.networksolutions.com

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

a) In-house corporate counsel;

b) Network Solutions, LLC;

c) Sr. Director, Legal & Business Affairs

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

Provide legal and strategic business advice to Network Solutions.

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

As senior legal counsel to Network Solutions, I am in a position of senior
leadership and therefore have an interest in ICANN policy and its impact on
Network Solutions' business operations.

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

a) As an employee of one of the world's largest registrars, I am interested in
all GSNO policy development outcomes that affect the sale and distribution of
gTLDs around the world.

b) I am not representing other parties.

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.

None.

GIF image