ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Updated Consolidated List of Topics for RAA for Today's Call

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Consolidated List of Topics for RAA for Today's Call
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:42:59 -0800

Dear All,

Attached is an updated Consolidated List of Topics that includes suggestions,
including  topics from Holly Raiche from her postings to the mailing list.   I
also have forwarded below  for your consideration an email from the RAP Working
Group related to WHOIS availability, that discusses the topic of RAA
requirements.

Best regards,

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor