ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Statement of Interest for Sub Teams A & B - Registrant Rights Charter & Issues for RAA Amendments

  • To: <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Statement of Interest for Sub Teams A & B - Registrant Rights Charter & Issues for RAA Amendments
  • From: "Elisa Cooper" <Elisa.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:08:55 -0700

To Whom it May Concern:

Please find below my statement of interest for sub teams A & B
concerning the 'Registrant Rights Charter' and 'Issues for Possible RAA
Amendments.'

I am a Director of Product Marketing at MarkMonitor, Inc. an ICANN
accredited registrar. MarkMonitor is a global enterprise brand
protection company offering Anti-Phishing Solutions, Corporate Domain
Registration Services and Online Trademark Protection. MarkMonitor is a
member of the Intellectual Property Constituency and a member of the
Registrar Constituency.

I am responsible for product positioning and promotion of MarkMonitor's
goods and services.

I do not possess financial ownership or a senior management/leadership
interest in MarkMonitor nor do I possess financial ownership or senior
management/leadership interest of any other registries, registrars or
firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with
which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement.

I am not in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive
information, nor have I ever been.

Best Regards,

Elisa Cooper
Director, Product Marketing, MarkMonitor

Emerald Tech Center
391 N. Ancestor Place
Boise, Idaho 83704
Direct: +1.208.389.5779