ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Today's call on RAA subteam B --agenda suggestions

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Today's call on RAA subteam B --agenda suggestions
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:35:31 -0800

As set out in our council-approved charter,
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/raa-drafting-team-charter-03sep09-en.pdf,
our subteam has the following tasks:
(1) Identify topics on which further action in the form of amendments to
the RAA may be desirable.
        (2) From list (1), flag any topics that may require further
analysis as to impact on consensus policy.
        (3) Propose next steps for considering such topics.
I propose that on today's call we discuss:
(A)  What more (if anything) needs to be done to complete task (1)
(based on the revised 3 December compilation of topics distributed by
staff, see http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-raa-b/msg00020.html).
(B) Can we identify any topics that require further analysis per task
(2)?
(C)  How should we develop proposals for "next steps"?
(D)  Can we set projected timetable for completion of tasks (1), (2) and
(3)?
Apologies for sending this so close to the call start time (2000 UTC).
Please circulate any reactions and/or bring to the call.
Steve Metalitz