ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] "open issues" on the master chart

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] "open issues" on the master chart
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:05:40 -0800

As promised on our call yesterday, I have excerpted from our chart the
topics under items 5-8 on which priority rankings have been proposed on
the list, but with which most subteam members have not engaged.  Rather
than ask you to reconstruct from those earlier (Dec. 30, 2009) e-mails
the renumbered items that I am referring to, the attachment lists, in
the last column and in italics, the recommendation I made then for
priority ranking.  To some extent -- but I am sure not fully --  I have
incorporated the comments Holly made on the list a few days later.

Please review the attachment and identify on the list any items in
italics where you believe the ranking should be changed. I hope that we
can resolve these on the list to the extent possible, but if necessary
we can also discuss these on our next call in order to bring us to
closure.

I'll just remind us all that our task 1 is simply to compile (and, on
our own motion, to prioritize high or low) the suggested topics we
received from various sources -- we are not called upon to reach a
decision on the merits or details of particular proposals.  We are
simultaneously engaged in task 2, in which we flag any issues that
require further review as possible subjects for consensus policies (as
distinct from provisions in the RAA).    We then need to turn to task 3:
recommended next steps.

Thanks in advance for your timely review and response on this document
(as well as to the Doodle poll Gisella launched today regarding our call
next week).

Steve Metalitz

 <<Open issues as of 022310 (2579519).XLS>>