ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Updated Chart

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Updated Chart
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:59:19 -0800

RAA subteam B members,

Attached please find an updated version of the master chart, reflecting
our discussion on Monday.  All should review the chart for any errors in
reporting.

I understand that Holly will take the first cut at "declustering" and if
needed reorganizing the chart to reduce overlaps or duplications. Holly,
please let me know if I can assist you in this.

I hope to circulate early next week a straw man proposal re Task 3 (next
steps).

I have provided the following written update to the GNSO secretariat and
will [remotely] brief the GNSO Council during its working sessions
tomorrow in Nairobi:

 "Subteam B has nearly completed its review of the topics proposed for
possible inclusion in a revised Registrar Accreditation Agreement,
including identifying any that raise issues with regard to consensus
policies. We have also taken on the task of assigning higher or lower
priority to the various suggestions received.  The most recent iteration
of our chart of these topics is available on the subteam B mailing list
archive.

We are now turning to our third task of recommending to the Council next
steps for moving forward on RAA revision/amendment.  We remain on track
to submit our report to the Council for review by the April 21 meeting."

Steve Metalitz
 <<RAA Amendment updated summary (5 Mar 10) (2593400).XLS>>