ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Proposed Agenda for 4/15 and proposed revised timetable

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Proposed Agenda for 4/15 and proposed revised timetable
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:45:27 -0700

RAA Sub-team B:

I propose the following agenda for our call tomorrow at 1800 UTC.  (By
the way I have a hard stop at 1900, or really 1855 if possible.)  Please
bring any other agenda items to the meeting, as of course we will begin
with roll call and approval of agenda.

  (a)  Approve revised timetable
See attached. Can staff advise what would be the deadline for delivery
of our report (a) so that it could be on the agenda for the June 10
council meeting or (b) so that it could be on the agenda for the June 23
council meeting (assuming that date is correct)?
Also, at staff's request, I would like to discuss how we set dates/times
for all subsequent meetings.
(b)  Discuss way forward on tasks 2 and 3
Reference the posts today by Tim, Statton, and myself, as well as the
memo circulated by Margie.
(c)  Discuss activities in Brussels
Assuming that we succeed in completing our draft report before the
Brussels meeting, this would be an opportune time/place to present the
topics and our recommendations for next steps in some type of workshop
or work session.  Let's discuss this possibility and assign
responsibilities for next steps.
(d)  Note documents circulated by Glen re support for Law Enforcement
recommendations.
Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow!
Steve Metalitz
 <<Proposed subteam B timetable 041410 (2541107-2).DOC>>