ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] First Draft of RAA Initial Report

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] First Draft of RAA Initial Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:20:25 -0700

Dear All,

Please disregard my earlier email.

As discussed on our call this week, please find attached for your review the
First Draft of the RAA Drafting Team Initial Report.   Please note that since
the RAA Drafting Team was tasked with two tasks,  the Initial Report to the
GNSO covers both the Registrant Rights Charter  related work as well as the
work related to additional amendments to the RAA.

The Report is still missing key sections that need to be incorporated,  such as
information regarding the Registrant Rights Charter developed by SubTeam A,
which I will continue to develop and will share with the drafting team this
week.

This document is intended to serve as a starting point to assist the drafting
team in producing the Initial Report.   Please provide  your comments and
suggestions for additional content to be included in the Initial Report by
email or on Monday's call .

Best Regards,

Margie
Margie Milam