ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Edited draft initial report (and other docs) for May 10 call

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Edited draft initial report (and other docs) for May 10 call
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:07:42 -0700

Further to the message below, please see the following excerpt from our
charter, which is particularly relevant to item 3, and perhaps other
agenda items below.

In producing the DT report, the chair will be responsible for
designating each position as having one of the following designations:

o Unanimous consensus position

o Rough consensus position - a position where a small minority disagrees
but most agree

o Strong support but significant opposition

o Minority viewpoint(s)

o If several participants in a DT disagree with the designation given to
a position by the chair or any other rough consensus call, their
position and the reasons for the disagreement should be reflected in the
DT report.

 Steve Metalitz