ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session

  • To: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:40:21 -0700

Thanks for these comments Mason.

 The titles for slides 7, 8 and 9 ("High Priority Amendment Topics," "Medium
Priority Amendment Topics") track our report so I would leave them as is.

Perhaps your process concern should be addressed by changing the first line of
the process slide to read:

Agreement on many process features, including periodic reports (with text) from
negotiations.

I am OK with the other changes (would defer to subteam A members re slides 4
and 5).

Steve