ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Summary of Public Comments on RAA Initial Report

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Summary of Public Comments on RAA Initial Report
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:46:15 -0700

I hope all subteam B members are having an enjoyable summer (except for
those in the Southern Hemisphere of course!).

Margie, thanks for preparing this summary, which will be the subject
matter of our subteam B call tomorrow.  For ready reference I attach the
notice circulated by Gisella last week (includes call-in info).

Our focus will be on the material under item VI, pages 7-13 of the
summary (also attached), and how if at all our initial report should be
changed to reflect it.

Margie, if you could be prepared to tell us the deadlines for getting
the "final" report on the agenda for the next few scheduled council
meetings, that would be helpful to us in setting our goals for
completing this task.

Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Steve Metalitz