ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] DRAFT edits to initial report

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] DRAFT edits to initial report
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:43:44 -0400

Steve,

Thanks for providing the two documents for review and comment.  I read
through them and didn't have any objections or suggested changes. I
thought the draft responses to the comments were particular good - short
and direct.

Statton

 Statton Hammock
 Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

P 703-668-5515  M 703-624-5031 www.networksolutions.com
<http://www.networksolutions.com>