ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Updated "addendum" re public comments on subteam B initial report

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Updated "addendum" re public comments on subteam B initial report
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:54:59 -0700

Subteam B members,

Following up on our just-completed teleconference, attached please find
an updated version of our "addendum" document, which includes a sentence
referring to the comments in section VII of the staff summary.

Please advise of any objections ASAP. If none are heard by the end of
the week, I ask Margie to incorporate this, and the edits to the "High
Priority Topics" list approved today, into the final report for
submission to the Council, in time for their consideration at the
October 7 meeting.

I would also ask Margie to include a footnote on page 17 of the initial
report, reflecting that the target date for issuance of an updated
registrar accreditation application form has moved from "end of June
2010," as stated in the initial report, to September 2010, as indicated
to me by staff.  (Of course if that updated form is issued before our
report is finalized, the staff could amend the text to reflect that.)

I'll repeat my closing comments on today's call, thanking all subteam B
members for their participation, cooperation, perseverance, and good
humor in contributing to an effort which I believe has reached a
constructive result.

Steve Metalitz

 <<DRAFT response to comments from subteam B (2867320-2).DOC>>